Holland Park Tuition and Education Consultants are proud to announce our new partnership with Role Models – a provider of character education courses for children. Role Models ensure students are prepared not only for the challenges of life, but teach key skills proven to have a positive impact on academic attainment.
By simply quoting HPE-50 you can secure £50 off their UK Life Skills Courses for children aged 6 – 11.
What is their Vision?
- They want to inspire a generation of children to become the very best they can be through their relationships, their well-being and their own sense of purpose.
- By teaching at least a million children to communicate well, collaborate effectively and think critically, they can shape their future and those around them.
Why teach life skills?
Life skills are not just useful for character development in itself, they are also linked to:
- Greater wellbeing.
- Reduction in mental illnesses.
- Better school results and
- preparing students for work.
Courses are always based on three things…
- Active learning – they want their courses to be about doing, trying, being engaged.
- Ambitious content – which is challenging, never patronising.
- Serious fun – serious skills with a big dollop of smiles and laughter.
Role Models courses in ‘Collaboration’, ‘Creative Problem Solving’, ‘Resilience’, ‘Leadership’, ‘Brilliant Me and My Confidence’ and ‘Brilliant Me and My Mind’ are available for children between the ages of 6-11 years and teach important character attributes such as growth mindset. Employers are crying out for qualities like this.
- The Role Models course ethos is based around the belief that talking and thinking should be given as much weight as reading and writing. Their courses are run by highly experienced Role Models and delivered through active learning. Each course seeks to challenge and empower the children.
For more information and to book you child a place on the course Click here to book quoting reference HPE-50.